Rental expert with 20+ years of experience | Customer assessment 9.1

Free cancellation

Cancel your holiday for free

Canceling your holiday is always annoying, for whatever reason. The rules below clarify which part of the travel sum you are obliged to pay. Our advice: take out cancellation insurance and the part you have to pay will be reimbursed.

In case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, you can cancel the holiday free of charge and you will receive the entire amount back on your account.
In case of cancellation within 30 days before arrival, you owe 85% of the travel sum + booking costs. You will be refunded the remaining 15% of the travel sum.
From 14 days before arrival you owe 100% of the travel sum + booking costs. This is equal to the amount you paid.

The above rules apply as standard, some accommodations have different conditions. The conditions that apply are under the 'booking conditions' when you view an accommodation. There you can click on the 'cancellation policy' button. This opens a window with an overview of which conditions apply.


Useful information

Money back guarantee

Best Price Guarantee