Verhuurexpert met 20+ jaar ervaring | Klantbeoordeling 9.1

Free cancellation

Free cancellation of your holiday

Cancelling your holiday is always annoying, for whatever reason. The rules below clarify which part of the travel sum you are obliged to pay. Our advice: take out cancellation insurance so that the part you have to pay is reimbursed.

If you cancel outside of 30 days prior to your arrival, you may do so free of charge and the full amount will be refunded to your account.
If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival, 85% of the holiday price + booking fee will be charged. We will refund the remaining 15% of the holiday price.
From 14 days before arrival, you will owe 100% of the travel sum + booking fee. This is equal to the amount you have paid.

The above rules apply as standard; some accommodations have different conditions. The conditions that apply are listed under the ‘booking conditions’ when you view an accommodation. There you can click on the button ‘cancellation policy’. This will open a window with an overview of which conditions apply.


Useful information

Money back guarantee

Money back guarantee