Due to continued growth, we are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our team in Alkmaar.
Are you communicative, customer-oriented and do you think in terms of solutions? Then read on!
What are you going to do?
As a Support employee you are responsible for the contact with our guests. You answer daily incoming phone calls, emails and other requests with a smile.
In addition to customer contact, we find it important that you can think out of the box about new developments in the customer journey. Next to that, you are a fluent thinker in solutions in the field of our systems and you can make improvements in the processes.
You will work in a small organization where thinking along and being proactive is encouraged!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Answer incoming emails and phone calls from customers;
- Process incoming bookings;
- Supporting Sales Agents in the field;
- Setting up a loyalty program for existing and new customers;
- Set up and improve processes.
- MBO working and thinking level;
- Experience in a commercial role or with customer contact;
- Some experience in working with VRMS / CRM systems is an advantage;
- Good command of the Dutch, English and German language;
- Working in the weekends, on public holidays and in the evenings is no problem for you;
- Available part-time.
What do we offer?
- You are part of the best and most fun rental team in Europe;
- Employment of 16 hours per week with a view to expansion;
- A competitive salary depending on your experience and abilities;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time employment;
- A Friday afternoon drink is guaranteed!
Are you the supporter we are looking for? Respond immediately!